Abstract submission for both ICDDPS-3 and JSPP-12/APCPST-15 should be made from this web page.
A prospective participant who wishes to present his/her paper is requested to submit an Extended Abstract, 1 or 2 page(s) in length on A4 paper, in English, by uploading it though the "Abstract Submission Site" below.
- Refer to the prescribed formats as indicated below:
→ Sample Abstract for ICDDPS
→ Sample Abstract for JSPP-12/APCPST-15
- Name your file as "(family name of the corresponding author).pdf", such as "smith.pdf"
- Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. The size of each pdf file must not exceed 10 Mbytes.
- Upload your abstract file in the "Abstract Submission Site", together with other information on the abstract. If you have any problem in upload the file and/or inputting the required information, please contact the Organizing Committee at email@example.com
- Each registered participant is allowed to present only one paper (either oral or poster) in the conference.
Please note that the registered participant of ICDDPS-3 can also attend JSPP-12/APCPST-15 free of charge.